-We have concession stands, bathrooms and bleachers onsite for your convenience.
-You are welcome to bring lawn chairs and setup on the “Hill”. The “Hill” is a grassy area overlooking the drag strip.
Approved Carry-in Items
You may Bring the following items:
• Binoculars, personal cameras and seat cushions are allowed.
• Seat cushion bags with compartments may be inspected on an individual basis.
• All bags, purses, backpacks and items brought through the gate will be subject to inspection.
The following items may not enter the admission gates:
• Any outside food, drink or alcohol will not be allowed in the facility
• Coolers, thermoses, freezer/ice packets.
• Large Beach Umbrellas or tents in grandstands,
• Inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters (motorized and/or manual), etc.
• ATV’s, UTV’s, 4 wheelers, golf carts or any other motorized vehicles are PROHIBITED unless they are deemed a race support vehicle. If a minor is caught for any reason driving a race support vehicle, the vehicle will be confiscated and fan or team can be asked to leave the facility.
• Glass bottles
• Can spectators bring in food, beverage, or coolers?
No. Outside food or drink is not allowed.
• Does the raceway have ATM machines?
Yes, please see the gate personnel.
• Do you charge for parking?
No. General Spectator Parking is FREE.
• Is there handicapped and disabled parking?
Yes, handicap parking is in the main spectator parking lot. A person must have a handicap tag or hang down tag to park there. There are signs directing spectators where certain parking areas are located. Both pit and spectator sides are wheelchair accessible.
*Do you have restrooms or porta johns?
Both! Our full-service restrooms are located on the Pit side and spectator side of the track and are staffed as long as we are open. Porta Johns are located at certain points throughout the property for your more “immediate” needs.
• What radio station do you transmit?
Our facility public address system is broadcast on 104.1 FM.
• Can I bring glass containers?
No. Glass containers of any kind are prohibited. Broken glass does a terrible number on rubber tires!
• Do you sell alcohol?
*What happens if there is rain during the event?
All efforts will be made to complete the events on the scheduled dates. If weather changes this schedule, it will be announced and posted. All sales are Final, and NO refunds will be issued.
Thursday Open Track Night
Gates open from 5:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
Come and Test and Tune or Grudge Race your car against your friends.
Everyone welcome including Pro-Bracket, Foot-Brake, Street Cars,
Motorcycles, and Jr. Dragsters.
Admission $ 5.00 to Watch and $ 15.00 to Race.
Saturday Night Bracket Racing
Gates open at 6 AM for Parking – 3 PM for General Admission
Each class gets two time runs beginning at 4:00 pm.
Admission $ 10.00 – Children 12 and under are free *Special Events $20 General Admission